Allergic rhinitis (hay fever) occurs when your body’s immune system overreacts to allergens in the air and causes inflammation in the nose. This condition induces sneezing, runny nose, swelled up, itchy and watery eyes. Some of the common allergens that cause this condition are pollen, certain food and medications, mould, dust mites, pet dander, and more. The condition moves from a hypersensitivity stage to a clinical stage and can cause severe distress like Asthma and bring down the affected person’s quality of life.
Methods to prevent allergies:
Avoiding contact with the allergens is the best prevention method. Some ways for allergy-proofing your life are to:
• Wear a mask while going out during the pollen season
• Take a shower immediately after coming home.
• Keep your windows and doors open only to let in some sunlight.
• Use mesh covers on your windows and doors to prevent from coming in.
• Remove carpets and other dust magnets from your home.
• Dust and mop floors and surfaces often to avoid dust from settling.
• Use Vacuum cleaners with HEPA filters to trap airborne irritants.
• Change your bedding once a week and use allergen-blocking pillows.
• Give your dog a haircut and bath regularly to avoid pet dander.
• Use of air conditioners and dehumidifiers can inhibit the growth of mildew and mould.
If an allergic reaction happens then it is best to depend on prescribed medications and allergy shots.
Natural treatment for Allergic Rhinitis:
You may often think that certain conditions like Allergic Rhinitis can only be relived with the help of tablets, capsules or injections. That is not entirely true, especially if you begin with prevention at home. Some of the commonly recommended food and remedies for natural healing are:
• Papaya or pineapple (which contain Bromelain).
• Dietary spirulina with anti-allergic properties.
• Diluted or diffused peppermint, eucalyptus or frankincense oil for antimicrobial and inflammatory effects.
If you are looking natural treatment for allergic rhinitis, then you can opt for the drugless therapy offered by Jindal Naturecure Institute. Here naturopathy doctors with years of experience take into consideration physical, emotional, and social aspects and individual factors such as your lifestyle to recommend diet, exercises, and lifestyle modifications.
The holistic treatments like Naturopathy, Diet therapy, Acupuncture, Physiotherapy and Yoga offered at Jindal Naturecure activates the natural healing abilities and reduce the body’s dependency on medicinal drugs.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *