Stomach ailments are common and could be due to poor food habits or gastric reactions. They also could be the symptoms of some underlying conditions. Most of these are very common and is our body’s natural way of letting us know that our body’s natural balance is disturbed and we need to watch what we eat. Most of the stomach ailments manifest its effects on the lining of the stomach. Instead of popping an antacid or similar medications, why not try natural and safe remedies to soothe your stomach ailments?
Below are seven problems and natural remedies for treating them:
1. Gastritis is the inflammation of the stomach lining due to bacterial infection and can cause nausea, vomiting and indigestion. You will have to reduce the intake of alcohol or pain medications that can irritate the stomach further. Garlic extract supplements, probiotics, and green tea are a few prescribed natural remedies that can help relieve Gastritis.
2. Stomach or peptic ulcers manifest as open sores on the inside stomach lining and the upper portion of your small intestine. The condition causes acid reflux or heartburn, which is extremely distressing. Some of the natural remedies recommended for this type of ulcer are honey, garlic, probiotics, and cranberry juice.
3. Colitis is the umbrella term for conditions like Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, ischemic colitis, and microscopic colitis which are identified by inflammation of the colon’s inner lining. The allergic reactions can cause abdominal pain, cramping, and diarrhoea and progress to fever, chills and fatigue. It is vital to give the body rest from spicy, solid foods, alcohol, and caffeine and be on a clear fluid diet if you have colitis.
4. Constipation is an alarmingly common condition in which bowel movements become infrequent, and stool becomes hard and dry, making it difficult to pass. The causes are dehydration, lack of dietary fibre, physical inactivity or due to medication side effects. The symptoms of severe constipation include abdominal pain, bloating, and if left untreated may lead to complications such as faecal impaction, haemorrhoids, anal fissure and more. Hydrating with water, eating soluble fibre-rich and probiotic foods, drinking caffeinated coffee, and using herbal laxatives can help relieve this condition.
5. Gastroenteritis is another type of stomach and intestine inflammation that can be caused by a viral infection or bacterial toxins. Vomiting and diarrhoea are symptoms of this disease. Some of the natural remedies are to eat smaller portions, consume diluted apple cider vinegar, and to add more turmeric and cinnamon to the food you cook.
6. Irritable bowel syndrome or IBS is a gastrointestinal disease that affects the large intestine. A bloated stomach, cramping, abdominal pain, and diarrhoea or constipation can be symptoms of IBS. Managing diet, lifestyle and stress can significantly benefit people with IBS. It is vital to stay away from spicy foods, exercise at least 30 minutes a day and consumer peppermint or ginger tea to see changes in your condition.
7. Food intolerances: When your stomach badly reacts to something that doesn’t bother other people, you are experiencing food intolerance. It is a very subjective condition and varies from one individual to the other. Some of the common types of intolerance are Lactose and Gluten intolerances. Dietary restrictions are of importance; consuming food rich in Bioflavonoids, use of supplements and alternative therapy like acupuncture can help relieve specific food intolerances.
If you are actively looking out for natural remedies to cure your stomach ailments, then you can consult a naturopathic doctor at Jindal Naturopathy for drugless abdominal pain treatment.
Jindal Naturopathy Hospital in Bangalore employs independent systems such as naturopathy, yoga, diet therapy, acupuncture and physiotherapy for holistic wellness. The abdominal pain treatments focus on strain-free exercises, toxin-removal and proper diet to bring back the body’s natural balance. The doctors also guide on how to achieve and maintain a healthy body through lifestyle changes.
I am suffering from IBS and GERD from the last 10years now. Looking for alternative means of treatment now.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Jindal Nature Cure
Jindal Naturecure Institute
Jindal Nature Cure Institute
Jindal Naturecure Bangalore
Jindal NatureCure Institute Bangalore
Jindal Nature Cure Bangalore
Jindal Nature Cure Institute Bangalore
Jindal Naturecure Institute Reviews
Jindal Naturecure Bangalore Reviews
Jindal Nature Cure Reviews
Jindal Nature Cure Blog
Jindal Nature Cure Institute Blog
Jindal Nature Cure Bangalore Blog